Monday, March 12, 2012
Monday, August 1, 2011
|D FOR DESSERTS|
|Name||Blog Name||Dessert Name||Image|
|Shobha||Food Mazaa||Custard Triffle|
|Suvidha||Suvidha's Kitchen||Semolina Halwa|
|Shobha||Food Mazaa||Mango Kulfi|
|Sadaf Afshan||My Culinary Adventures||Quick Pineapple Mousse|
|Sadaf Afshan||My Culinary Adventures||Easy Creme Caramel|
|Sadaf Afshan||My Culinary Adventures||Chocolate dipped strawberries|
|Vidya||kurryleaves||Mango ice cream with caramelized mango|
|Divya Chevuri||Divyascookingjourney||Coconut Burfi|
|Raven Chelanee||Cook.Eat.Delicious!||French Lemon Cream Tart|
|R & R||Tadka Pasta||Berry Blast - Red Berry Crumble|
|R & R||Tadka Pasta||Swirly Strawberry Rice|
|Shobha||Food Mazaa||Peach and Strawberry cake|
|Shobha||Food Mazaa||Pineapple Jelly|
Enjoy all the above delicacies and let me know if any correction is needed.
I would like to thank Charitha of WomensEra2008 for giving me this opportunity of guest hosting her ARS event.
Friday, July 1, 2011
- Although this is a vegetarian blog but eggs are allowed.
- Anything that is sweet and qualifies to be a dessert is allowed.
- Use of logo is mandatory in your blog post.
- Link your post to this post as it helps in spreading the word.
- New entries are appreciated although old archives are allowed, just add the link as well as logo and re-post them.
- Mark the subject as : “D for Desserts”.
- Do include your name, name of your dish, complete recipe, blog name and url with the link to the dish and not to the home page (optional for non-bloggers), picture of the dish (small size preferably).
Ps: Adding this event to The Food Blog Diary
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Tip: You can use radish in place of potato for teddy.