Monday, March 12, 2012

SECOND BIRTHDAY





HAPPY 2nd Birthday to Suvidha’s Kitchen.

It gives me immense pleasure to write a post today as this baby has turned 2 today!! Today I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my readers and followers who have always supported me with their patience, comments and likes. Even when I was not able to post anything for few months due to shifting, I keep getting comments and likes on the facebook page. Thanks a lot!! You mean a lot to this blog.

This blog will see lot of entries in the form of recipes, salad plates and contest soon as a compensation to all the regular and occasional readers.



Time actually flies, feels it was just yesterday when I was busy preparing the blog’s template and design and today it’s been 2 years.   

Thanks again for your constant support !!

Suvidha A.

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

Congratzz suvidha..
Do peek into my space too..
http://www.sajustastes.com

Post a Comment

Feel free to give suggestions/comments/contributions or ask questions related to recipes.