ARS Event is a series of event comprising of Alphabetical Letters successfully hosted by our dear friend Charitha on her blog Women’sEra2008. After the grand success of letters from A, B and C, I will happily be hosting her next letter D right here for her.
I am honored to be the guest host for the event and this month theme is D for Desserts.
Dessert is a course that comes at the end of a meal, usually consisting of sweet food. No meal is complete without a dessert. It gives a finishing touch to the meal and makes it perfect.
Common types of deserts are custards, fruits, pudding, biscuits, cookies, cakes, pastries, ice creams, chocolates, pies, sherbets, soufflés, trifles and many more.
Actually “Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards”. So, forget about the calories, release all those stress and get engaged with a mind boggling dessert.
Event Name : D for Desserts
Start Date of Entry : 1 July 2011
Last date of Entry : 20 July 2011
Event Round Up : End of July 2011
Event is open to all bloggers as well as non-bloggers. Anyone can mail their recipes with the photograph by the last date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Multiples Entries are allowed.
- Although this is a vegetarian blog but eggs are allowed.
- Anything that is sweet and qualifies to be a dessert is allowed.
- Use of logo is mandatory in your blog post.
- Link your post to this post as it helps in spreading the word.
- New entries are appreciated although old archives are allowed, just add the link as well as logo and re-post them.
- Mark the subject as : “D for Desserts”.
- Do include your name, name of your dish, complete recipe, blog name and url with the link to the dish and not to the home page (optional for non-bloggers), picture of the dish (small size preferably).
Send in your entries with all the above details by 20 July to email@example.com
I am looking forward to all the tempting desserts.
Ps: Adding this event to The Food Blog Diary